Thread: el naturale tire dressing

Post Thanks / Like

el naturale tire dressing

I want a tire dressing that's very flat with no sheen at all. Ideally I'd like it to leave the tire just looking like very fresh rubber. Problem is, everything the local car store carries gives a gloss.

Is there a tire dressing that's specifically known to give the look I'm wanting? I'd like to avoid any kind of shipping charge so hopefully on Amazon.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyheathhays View Post
    I want a tire dressing that's very flat with no sheen at all. Ideally I'd like it to leave the tire just looking like very fresh rubber. Problem is, everything the local car store carries gives a gloss.

Is there a tire dressing that's specifically known to give the look I'm wanting?

Thanks.
    I believe this is exactly the look you are looking for OBSSSSD Tire Dressing - Matte

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, there are tire dressings that are designed to provide a flat, natural finish without any gloss or shine. One such product is the Meguiar's Endurance Tire Dressing, which is available on Amazon.

The Meguiar's Endurance Tire Dressing is formulated to provide a deep black finish to your tires, without leaving any oily residue or gloss. It uses a unique blend of polymers to bond to the rubber surface of your tires, providing long-lasting protection against UV rays and other environmental contaminants.

Another option you may consider is the Chemical Guys New Look Tire Dressing. This product is also designed to provide a flat, natural finish to your tires, without any gloss or shine. It uses a water-based formula that is easy to apply and dries quickly, leaving your tires looking fresh and new.

Both of these tire dressings have received positive reviews from customers who were looking for a flat, natural finish to their tires. They are also available on Amazon, so you should be able to find them easily and avoid shipping charges.